Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Temporarily Out of Service
Yes, it's me. If you haven't noticed, I have been temporarily out of service. Why you ask? I believe it's called a burn out. About 4 weeks ago I started noticing my attitude toward things shifting. I was over the workouts, over my diet, and many other things going on in my life. Now some people would say I have too much on my plate at the moment. I am in the middle of trying to buy a house, M has been gone three of the last four weeks, the thought of packing and moving makes me want to crawl in a corner and cry, and several other big things that I won't mention. Most of these are really exciting and new adventures, but with that comes some stress. The last thing I have been thinking about is counting calories and getting in an extra workout between visits with Coach Frank. And remember that little number I have been trying to reach now for a few months? Well, I still haven't made it yet. I am 2 lbs. away and have been for weeks. This might sound like I am making excuses and a little whiney, but I have a reason to be sharing this. I am taking responsibility for my actions. 1st step right? Admit there is a problem? Well THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!! Now I just have to find my way back to the right path and get back on it. It might be after the move. It might be before. I'm not going to make a promise to myself or anyone and give a date to when it will happen. But I will promise it will happen. Coach and I have discussed and somewhat made a plan as to how to get there again. Soon enough I will be back at it giving 100% again. So if you see me looking a little frazzled, now you know why. I might need a little encouragement along the way. My big goal is still there. I am signed up for the Bridge Run December 3rd. Whether I run, walk, or crawl over the finish line, you will see me there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment